Twitter

Sunday 29 June 2014

DICTATOR ANNOUNCES ELECTION #jokes #humour #humor


 Dictator announces election

"Good evening friends & countrymen. As you know, we have managed well without elections for many years now. The people are happy. And that makes me happy. But, I know there is a small minority who think we should have an election.
Despite that an election is not necessary, in my extreme benevolence I decided that, since I have no equal, why should I not gr...ant the people an election. So, I am proud to announce that there will be an election tomorrow. I fear, however, that since it has been some time since we last had an election, there may be some of you who have forgotten how to vote.
So that is why I have taken the time from my busy schedule to come here on TV to explain the process to you.

When you get to the voting hall, you will find two black boxes.

A small black box, and a big black box.

If you want to vote for the President, that is me, myself and I, then be sure to cast your vote into the small black box.

If you should decide that you do not want to vote for the President, then YOU will be cast into the big black box."


See also link to: Pilot with guide dog....
http://siegfriedwalther.blogspot.com/2014/06/pilots-white-sticks-guide-dogs-jokes.html

#jokes
#humour
#humor                

No comments:

Post a Comment